- J. C. R. Alcantud and R. de Andrés. The problem of collective identity in a fuzzy environment. Fuzzy Sets and Systems 315 (2017), 57-75.
- J. C. R. Alcantud and S. Díaz. Rational fuzzy and sequential fuzzy choice. Fuzzy Sets and Systems 315 (2017), 76-98.
- J. C. R. Alcantud and T. J. Mathew. Separable fuzzy soft sets and decision making with positive and negative attributes. Applied Soft Computing 59 (2017), 586-595.
- J. C. R. Alcantud and G. Santos-García. A new criterion for soft set based decision making problems under incomplete information. International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems 10 (2017), 394-404.
- J. C. R. Alcantud and M. J. Muñoz Torrecillas. Consensus measures for various informational bases. Three new proposals and two case studies from political science. Quality & Quantity 51 (2017), 285-306.
- M. J. Campión, E. Falcó, J. L. García-Lapresta and E. Induráin. Assigning numerical scores to linguistic expressions. Axioms 6 (3) (2017), 19.
- J. L. García-Lapresta and M. Martínez-Panero. Positional voting rules generated by aggregation functions and the role of duplication. International Journal of Intelligent Systems 32 (2017), 926–946.
- B. Llamazares. Aggregating preference rankings using an optimistic-pessimistic approach: Closed-form expressions. Computers & Industrial Engineering 110 (2017), 109-113.
Universities of Salamanca and Valladolid, Spain